Article 1 – Right of Respect
· Be on time (being late hinders the class and warmup)
· Respect your coaches – You don’t want people talking while you are, don’t do it to the coaches either
· Check into classes (12 athlete limit per class)
· In the gym, we are all equal.
Article 2 – Conditions Regarding “Attitude”
· Do the warmup and workout prescribed
· Leave your personal drama at home.
· Check your ego at the door.
· No excuses, whining, or self-pity. Train like a champ.
· Help others be better than you. You will not win at everything…and that’s ok.
Article 3 – Provisions Concerning Hygiene
· Wear clean clothes (not stinky ones!).
· Don’t spit on the gym floor.
· If you puke, bleed, sweat, or cry, then you clean it.
· Don’t make a mess in the bathroom.
· If contagious (fever within 24 hours), stay home!
Article 4 – Right to a Clean Facility
· Pick up after yourself, including bands, boxes, mats, weights, bottles, caps, chalk
· Put stuff up in the right spot.
· Don’t track rain, dirt or mud on gym floor unless you plan on cleaning it. (Leave the gym in better shape than when you came.)
· Keep chalk in the chalk buckets or on your hands!
Article 5 – Decorum
· Introduce yourself – people like to feel welcome
· Don’t cheat! Period.
· Profanity is discouraged. Be respectful and considerate.
· Workout attire must be respectful of your fellow athletes. We do athletic things, dress appropriately.